How can I restrict access to certain inspections to particular user?
This is done through companies.
- First, create a company under Access Management -> Company management.
- When a company has been created then create or move an existing user into that company.
- Create/edit inspection and set the company owner to that company.
- When you have created two or more companies users in those companies will only be able to see their own data.
- You can structure it in a hierarchy which is quite flexible. See attached slide
How to use Access Management for management of your data and your clients data.
This video explains how to utilize access management to create companies and sub-companies and their respective users to manage your data and the hierarchy of access to certain data. We understand that this can be a bit confusing to understand at ...
How to submit a ticket in the Scopito User Interface
The video below shows you how to submit a ticket for support or feature request in the Scopito User Interface.
We take security very seriously and so do your current customers. Generally I would say that many companies are concerned about having data in the cloud when we initiate talks. However, they also understand that cloud is the future and the cloud ...
How to add CAD or other custom maps to Scopito
This was brought to us by Malcolm from http://www.futurewise-aerial.com/ in the Scopito User Group. He uses the tool http://mapwarper.net/ to geo-reference a drawing to show it in Scopito. You can find the details here: ...
How to Update/Change Payment Details
In order to update or change payment information for your Scopito account, you will have to change it through our Zoho platform. To do so please follow the below step: Access the Zoho customer portal - https://subscriptions.zoho.com/portal/scopito